Russell P. Elliott, a respected broker with deep roots in the Chattanooga commercial real estate market, leads the Pointe Commercial Real Estate team as managing broker. As Pointe’s principal broker, Russ markets properties for third-party clients as well as those owned and managed by sister company Pointe Property Group. In addition, he represents potential tenants and buyers in their search for commercial real estate in Southeast Tennessee and Northwest Georgia.
Russ has 30 years of commercial real estate experience, having completed well over 1,000 commercial real estate transactions during his successful career. Prior to joining Pointe Property Group and forming Pointe Commercial Real Estate, Russ served as leasing agent and principal broker for Corker Group / Luken Holdings, the largest privately held owner of commercial property in Chattanooga, with more than 2.5 million square feet of commercial space. His career also includes a 12 year stint with Chattanooga commercial real estate firm The Pryor Bacon Company.
Russ has earned two distinguished commercial real estate designations, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors ® (SIOR). Only six percent of the estimated 125,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold the coveted CCIM designation. SIOR represents the country’s most knowledgeable, experienced and successful commercial brokers. He holds both SIOR’s Office and Industrial Specialist designations.
Russ currently serves as president of the Chattanooga Commercial Realtors Council. He has previously served as president of the East Tennessee chapter of SIOR, Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors MLS Systems and Southeast Tennessee chapter of CCIM.
- State of Tennessee – Broker, Real Estate License # 215403
- State of Georgia – Broker, Real Estate License # 206202
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM) - CCIM Designee # 6681
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) - Dual Designee as Office & Industrial Specialist
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of the Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors (GCAR)
- Board of Directors 2008-2009
- Member of East Tennessee SIOR
- Chapter Vice President 2008 & 2009
- Chapter Secretary/Treasurer 2006 & 2007
- Member of Southeast Tennessee CCIM Chapter President 1997
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Site Selection
Designations & Certifications
Real Estate Licenses
- Tennessee Real Estate License: 215403
- Georgia Real Estate License: 206202